Now more than ever employers need to make strategic decisions around cost containment. These decisions are critical to getting more control over their healthcare and workers compensation spend. It is crucial that employers understand the latest strategies and be prepared to address cost curve balls.
Name your own price for a hospital stay?
In this session you'll hear from Alison Currie of Fisher Broyles and ELAP services outlining the referenced based pricing strategy which can provide major league savings, reducing healthcare costs by 15-25% by:
- Establishing limits for payment of medical claims that are based on the providers actual cost to deliver a service, or Medicare, not managed care discounts off heavily inflated billed charges.
- Really examining provider bills for expensive services that may never have been rendered.
- Protecting employees from balance billing or collection hassles.
Striking out on rate increases from your Workers' Comp policy?
Watch from behind home plate while our speaker, former Work Comp judge Rick Thompson, Esq. of Zenith Insurance discusses expectations for Insurance guidelines and rate changes in 2017. You will learn Moneyball strategies to turn your business into a big league player by:
- Updates on what Governor Rick Scott's 3-person panel is doing to fight for us as employers and agents in the Workers Comp insurance regulatory process.
- Understanding the causes of the 14.5% rate increase that occurred in December 2016.
- Sharing strategies to hit home runs for your bottom line and contain costs in 2017 from Anna Evans, Vice President of Lykes Claims Management Service.
One hour CE Credit approved if you attend!!!
To RSVP, click the Register Now link below. Please RSVP by February 14th. Space is limited.
Please join us in the Dugout Club at Steinbrenner field on February 22, 2016. Check-in begins at 4pm, the one hour presentation will begin promptly at 4:30pm, followed by happy hour, hors d'oeuvres and stadium tours. Don't forget to bring a business card to enter our raffle!
If you have any questions, please contact Luke Opsahl at LOpsahl@lykesinsurance.com.
We look forward to seeing you on February 22nd!