With Tropical Storm Hermine threatening, we want to remind you of some common sense steps to take in advance of an approaching storm:
- Have an evacuation plan and discuss it with family members.
- Organize a disaster supply kit (water, batteries, medications, important papers, etc.).
- Keep your gas tank full and have cash in your pocket (no power = no ATM, no credit cards, no gas pumps).
Most importantly, we want to remind you that as your insurance agent, we are here for you. Like you, we have families and property to protect, but be assured our team will be available to you as soon as possible in the immediate aftermath of a storm.
Here’s a list of our office numbers:
- Tampa: 813-223-3911 or 800-243-0491
- Winter Park: 407-644-5722 or 800-455-5763
- Ft Myers: 239-931-5600 or 866-931-1616
If you can’t reach us, try Bill Taulbee’s cell phone number. He’s our CEO. His number is 321-356-4469.
Our commitment is to you. If Mother Nature strikes, we want you to Experience the Power of Partnership.